Services for Writers
Services to fit your writing needs
Writing: You supply the information, and I will put it into words for articles, reports, newsletters, media releases, web content, or whatever you need.
Editing: I will mark every place your work can be improved or, if you choose, I will input the corrections and present a finished copy.
Proofreading: Typos and grammar errors ruin otherwise good writing. If you need another set of eyes to take that one last look, I would love to do the job. Only $100 for a book manuscript, $1 per page for shorter workers.
Critiquing: Is this writing any good? I will supply an honest written report with problem areas marked and suggestions for improvement.
Coaching: We can meet once or regularly for one-on-one writing guidance and marketing advice.
I have been writing and editing for over 40 years. My experience includes:
- Six published books
- Editor of both fiction and nonfiction projects
- Four decades as a newspaper and magazine writer, editor and photographer
- Prizewinning nonfiction, fiction and poetry
- BA journalism, San Jose State University
- MFA creative writing, Antioch University Los Angeles
- Instructor at Oregon Coast and Chemeketa community colleges, online, and at conferences across the country
- Former president of California Writers Club’s South Bay branch, co-founder of the Oregon Coast branch of Willamette Writers, president of Writers on the Edge, member of the American Association of Journalists and Authors
We can work in person, by phone, by mail or e-mail, as fits your needs. Initial consultation is free.
Sue Fagalde Lick
P.O. Box 755, South Beach, OR